Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January spotlighting

Three questions for spotlighting:

1) Where did you grow up as a child?
2) Who is your favorite Prophet?
3) What one thing that is unique about you that one else knows?

 
Brandi Cullimore
1. Grew up in Midland and Houston, Texas
2. Gordon B. Hinckley
3. Everybody is my best friend, and they just don't know it yet."

Vanessa Jackson
1. Grew up in New Jersey
2. Gordon B. Hinckley,
    but all time apostle/general authority is Henry B. Eyring
3.She speaks 5 languages including English
   (Spanish, French, Italian, and Portuguese)

Michelle Rockwood
1. Sacramento, CA
2. Gordon B. Hinckley
3. She wants 8 children-wants a big family

Junko Papenfuss
1. I was born in Osaka, Japan and moved many places in Japan.
2. Gordon B. Hinckley
3. Because I moved so many places in Japan and the US,
    I have so many experiences.
    "It's a small world" things.
    My motto is "make new friends but keep the old.
    One is silver and the other's gold"!

Lacey Yamagushi
1. I was raised in Antioch.
2. My favorite prophet is Lorenzo Snow
   (her great-great grandfather)
3. I’m an artist.

Tamara Irwin
1. I was raised in Bay Point, CA
2. Kimball
3. I’m very clean/ like snow boarding
    /Medical laboratory working on DNA& reporting

Lydia Aguilar
1. Born and raised in Purcellville, Virginia
2. President Hinckley. He was the prophet since she completed primary.
    She loved his spunky relationship with his wife,
    and especially the quote where he encouraged her
    to spread her wings and fly.
3. Willingness to try new things
    and take advantage of her agency.

Jenny MacDonald
1. I was raised in Provo, UT
2. Kimball (prophet of her youth)
    and Hinckley (loved seeing the relationship with his wife)
3. Until I moved here I taught art lessons for children and illustrated.

Love